What is matched betting?
Matched betting (also known as back or lay bet matching, or double betting) is a betting method used by people to profit from the free bets and incentives offered by bookmakers. It is considered risk-free as it is based on the application of a mathematical equation rather than chance.
Does it work?
Adverts are all over the internet, TV and high street from bookmakers like Coral, William Hill, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Bet365, Betvictor and others saying bet £10 receive £20 free or £50 Free Bet for New Customers.
The way it works is that instead of gambling your money and most likely losing (as this is how bookmakers make money after all) you use these promotions to make a guaranteed profit every time, regardless of if your bets win or lose. Like the sound of that?
How much can you make?
It all depends how much time you want to spend per day. I personally try to earn £2500 per month from matched betting but I spend 6-8 hrs per day which considering I am at home and comfortable that is not bad at all. If you do this for a couple of hours each day you can easily make £500 per month tax free, a couple more hours per day and you can comfortably make £1000 per month tax free. I bet it sounds really good now doesn’t it?
What do I get from this?
Nothing really, so far I have spent around £2000 putting sites together which have guides and all the latest promotions from the bookmakers each day. So why do I do this? It makes no difference to me whether you continue reading or not but after a friend was kind enough to tell me about match betting and I made some serious money, I thought I would share with others so you too can make tax free, risk free cash as well.
There are lots of get rich quick scams on the internet which want you to spend cash with them so they can instruct you how to make money but this is not one of them, matched betting is 100% legal and everything I offer is free, no catch, no sign-up and no advertising. Read through the step by step matched betting guide and decide for yourself. After doing the math, if you agree, have a go and you will never look back, I never have.
Lots of sites charge £20+ per month for this information but I provide all the information and tools to do this for free, but why not make a bit of free £money before you decide to spend any.
If you like what you see and I hope you do, you can always make a donation to help me cover hosting costs (link on right) and keep this site open. It would be nice but there is no obligation.
Couple of FAQ’s
Is it legal?
- Absolutely yes, matched betting is 100% legal, although they do not like it very much as they lose money.
What about my credit rating?
- No, as you are not gambling and follow the instructions properly you only make profit as bookmakers do not perform credit searches.
Do I need a lot of money to start with?
- I would recommend you start with a bank of £100 to allow you to profit from a decent sized bonus and start building up your bankroll but personally I started with £50 and built up slowly.
Can I make a lot of money from matched betting?
- People make between £1,000 and £2,000 per month from matched betting, even if they don’t have much time to spare to take advantage of the latest offers.
Can anyone do this?
- As long as you are 18 years of age, can grasp the basics of matched betting and have some spare time you can do it.
Do I need to know about betting?
- Not really because matched betting is different to traditional betting and all you have to do is follow the step-by-step guides to ensure you know exactly what you are doing.
Why have you written this guide
I try to help people when I can.